2016年9月28日 星期三

Expressing Agreement

Expressing strong agreement 這些詞語可用來表示您完全同意他人的話,表達出強烈的贊同之意。

  • I completely agree.
  • Absolutely.
  • Definitely.
A:I thought the conference we attended on emerging technologies was extremely informative.
B: I completely agree.
A: The networking meeting was a great way to meet potential clients.
B: Absolutely.

Expressing partial agreement 這些詞語表示您同意某人部份的意見,而非完全同意。表達出部份贊同之意。

  • I would tend to agree with you.
  • I agree in principle. 
  • I agree in general.


A: I think the increase in interest rates is a good thing for the economy.
B: I agree in general, but there are some negative points as well.
部份同意詞語的後面通常會接相反的意見,例如:"I agree in general, but..."

Expressing simple agreement 某些詞語只顯示贊同之意,不強調任何事情。

  • I agree with you on that.
  • You're right.
  • I have the same opinion.


Traffic is getting worse now that so many companies are opening office in this part of town. 
You're right.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

標籤