2016年5月31日 星期二

Closing a coversation

The expression "And one last thing" tells the listener that the speaker wants to add something just before finishing the conversation.
詞語 "and one last thing" 告訴聽者,說話者在結束對話之前要再講一些事情。
And one last thing: We've agreed to sign the contract tomorrow.

This expression signals that the speaker believes that there is nothing more to be discussed.
這個詞語表示說話者相信沒有其它需要討論的事情了。
No questions? Well, I think that's about it.
No questions? I guess that covers everything.

These expressions tell the listener that the speaker doesn't have anything else to say or add at the moment.
這些表達方式讓聆聽者知道發言者當下沒有其他要說的事或要補充的事(不過之後想起來可能會有所補充)。
I can't think of anything else, so that's it for now.
I can't think of anything else, so that's all for now.


I may think of more later, but that's it for now.


Expressions

CLOSING A CONVERSATION

Showing That You Want to Add a Point Before Closing
And one last thing...

Showing That You Think There Is Nothing More to Add
Well, I think that's about it.
I guess that covers everything.


Showing That You Think There Is Nothing More to Add at the Moment
I can't think of anything else, so that's it for now.
I can't think of anything else, so that's all for now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

標籤